We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and only collect a minimal amount of data. In particular, we do not utilize any form of tracking (e.g. cookies) or external services on this website. We anonymise our collected access logs as much as technically feasible.
Responsible institution for data protection purposes
Collection of personal data in webserver log files
Description and categories of data
- IP address of the requesting computer (anonymized in access logs, in full for error logs)
- Date and time of the access
- URL, and amount of transferred data from the requested file
- HTTP status code (requested file transferred, not found, etc.)
- Browser type and operating system ("User-Agent" - if sent by the requesting web browser)
- Web page from which access was obtained ("Referer" - if sent by the requesting web browser)
- Access logs are collected for usage statistics and website optimization.
- Error logs are collected to detect and debug problems.
The access logs are rotated such that only 4 weeks of backlog are kept.
The processing of your data and collection of aforementioned log data is a technical necessity for serving this website.
Protection of collected data
Only system administration staff has access to the aforementioned log data by means of physical server security as well as server configuration. All data is stored on our own systems and never leaves them.
Disclosure to third parties
No collected data is disclosed to any third party, except when instructed by you or where required by law.
You can request a copy of the personal data collected on you by contacting email@example.com. As the only identifying data we collect are IP addresses in error logs, this is the only data available. To ensure we only give you a copy of data that was collected from you specifically, you will have to provide your IP address as well as a suitable proof that you personally were the sole user of that IP address during the timeframe for which you request the data.