Min-Deviation-Flow in Bi-directed Graphs for T-Mesh Quantization (Paper)
- libSatsuma solves minimum-cost and minimum-deviation problems in bidirected graphs
- quadwild-bimdf extends QuadWild with a libSatsuma based solver as a faster open-source alternative to Gurobi
Expansion Cones: A Progressive Volumetric Mapping Framework. (Paper)
- expansion-cones is the reference implementation of the described approach
TinyAD: Automatic Differentiation in Geometry Processing Made Simple (Paper)
Volume Parametrization Quantization for Hexahedral Meshing (Paper)
- TrulySeamless3D: Numerical sanitization of volumetric seamless maps
- MC3D: Structured Volume Decomposition
- QGP3D: Quantization for volumetric motorcycle complexes
Algebraic Representations for Volumetric Frame Fields (Paper)
- ARFF: Matlab implementation
Coming soon ...
These following code packages are used within the AlgoHex project and extended as part of our activities.