Online free event - December 6th, 2021
The goal of the FRAMES workshop is to gather both theoretical and practical specialists in meshing.
The third edition is a small workshop jointly organized by the Pixel team from INRIA/Loria, the Hextreme/Gmsh team from UCLouvain, and the CGG/AlgoHex team from Unibe.
Although attendance is free and open to the public, registration is required for participation: Framaform.
Chat rooms: Discord
Schedule - December 6th
The time zone is Central European Time (CET, eg. Bern)
9h: Welcome coffee
- Locally Hex-Meshable Frame-Fields, David Bommes (University of Bern)
- Fast Frame Field Generation using a Multi-Scale Approach, Simone Raimondi (University of Bern)
- Scalable T-Mesh Quantization using Bidirected Min-Cost-Flow, Martin Heistermann (University of Bern)
- HEXME Preview, Pierre-Alexandre Beaufort (University of Bern)
- High-Order Directional Fields, Amir Vaxman (Utrecht University)
- A Large Scale Comparison of Tetrahedral and Hexahedral Elements for Finite Element Analysis, Daniele Panozzo (New York University)
- Recent Advancements on Grid-Based Hexahedral Meshing, Cherchi Gianmarco & Marco Livesu (University of Cagliari & CNR IMATI)
- Computing Valid Global Seamless Parametrizations in 2D and 3D, Guillaume Coiffier (INRIA)
- Quad Mesh Quantization without T-Mesh, Yoann Coudert-Osmont (INRIA)
- Quadrilateral Meshing for Large Deformation Simulation, D.D. (Confirmation pending)
- Robust Topological Construction of All-Hexahedral Boundary Layer Meshes, Maxence Reberol (Siemens)
- Computing Frame Fields with Multi-Level Diffusion, Mattéo Couplet (UCLouvain)
- FRAMES 2019, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium, July 1-2, 2019.
- FRAMES 2020, Online, Hextreme, Belgium, December 9, 2020.